Ludwig van Beethoven some songs
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827) was forced into musical training at an early age by his father, an abusive alcoholic, who hoped to produce another prodigy like Mozart. Ludwig gave his first public concert at age eight, though his father advertised his age as six to compare favorably with Mozart. Despite the treatment he received from his father, Beethoven developed a passion for music. He traveled to Vienna, where he met Mozart and studied briefly with Haydn, and soon became known across Europe as a great composer and improviser.
Sometime before 1800, Beethoven became aware that he was losing his hearing. Despite this obstacle, he continued to compose, producing some of the most popular classical compositions. Beethoven's music is often considered the bridge from the graceful, balanced music of the Classical era to the more passionate, unrestrained music of the 19th-century Romantics
- Owner: Alypo
- Size: 17.00Mb
- Language: German
- Payment: Free!
- Category: Audio
- Subcategory: classical
- Downloads: 2
You can use this page to report a problem with a torrent. Other users will NOT be able read your message.
Do NOT report the following problems:
- Any question. Please use our Help Desk.
- Installation problems.
- Cracks/Serials requests. This is illegal in Alypo.
- Corrupt data inside a torrent.
- Any unkown passkey, Unknown host error messages from a tracker.
- Tracker is offline.
- Seed requests. We don't have anything to do with the torrent so we can't add a few seeds.
Things you CAN report:
- Offensive or Illegal material.
- Torrent in wrong section.
- Torrent has a wrong name.
- Spam torrents (Free iPod, Viagra,etc).
- Other stuff that might be useful.
Report a problem with Ludwig van Beethoven some songs
Want to share this torrent with this banner?
Copy-paste this code anywhere!